Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on September 7, 2013
Downloaded from Amazon app store and installed on Nexus 7 (newest one in fall of 2013) and it just gives a blank screen exit. Useless on this particular platform.
on December 3, 2012
Very easy to use on my Kindle Fire. I kayak all over Washington coastal rivers and in Japan. you do not need to be onlinear to use it. It works perfect for planning launch times. I just cannot say enough about it. A great companion for my GPS. If you have a Kindle Fire and need to know tides or currents even in far off places the get this app. You will love it!
on December 11, 2012
This is a great app on my HTC Thunderbolt phone and supposedly works on my smaller Kindle but I'm disappointed that it isn't compatible with my new Kindle Fire HD 8.9.

Gave it 4 stars because it is a great app - make it work for the new Kindle and it's a five-star app.
0Comment10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 9, 2013
I installed the app twice on my new Samsung S4. During initialization, it simply shuts down. Very annoying and very annoying. Hope a fix is made soon. g
on January 14, 2013
This seemed like a good product, but every time I try to open it, it says it is completing a one time installation. But it never happens.
on July 26, 2013
It just keep loading and never opened. I am taking it off my Kendle. What more can I say, it didn't work on my Kendle
on February 3, 2014
Too difficult to find specific locations. Have to scroll through thousands of locations only to find Lincoln City or Siletz Bay not even listed. When I did finally find a useful area I couldn't add it to the favorites list. Like I'm going to scroll through that mess every time I want to look at the tide. You should at least be able to search by state or location. It's just easier to go to the web from my tablet, Google Oregon tides, and Bam. Oregon tides. Some of these apps are just too convoluted.
on November 29, 2012
Does not work. Click on icon on phone to open and just opens and quickly closes itself. Tried reinstalling and still same problem.
22 comments4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2012
I hope the publisher will contact me. Downloaded based on the only review and it installed but will not run.
on October 11, 2013
I have many diving buddies who use this (on S3). but I tried to install on my galaxy s4 and it will not run.

Really bummed as it looks like a great app.

It runs the "One time initialization" and go back to my desktop, and yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times.

Hope this is resolved soon.