Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

Game play:
You are provided with two pictures and you can select either side to touch the differences and they are highlighted with a yellow halo. You also get three hints but use them wisely. You can play a timed mode and you have to find all of the differences before the timer runs out or you can chose the free play mode without the timer. Touching a wrong spot makes a funny sound and takes time off of the clock.

The graphics are well done but the game is very hard as the differences are very subtle and hard to find. I even turned up the screen brightness to the highest level and it was difficult. I am playing on a Kindle Fire and I cannot imagine how hard this would be on a smart phone. There is no pan or zoom functions so you are stuck with the resolution you get on your device.

Main Screen:
* Timed mode
* Free play
* How to - provides brief instructions on how to play the app
* More games shows you a picture of another game and touching it will take you to Amazon and allow you to buy it. Turn off your WIFI or put your device in airplane mode if your children try to play this game.
* Music note to touch and shut off the music.

What I like:
I love these types of games and the graphics on this one are pretty good. Some of the pictures are monotone and it makes it difficult to pick out the differences in the pictures easily. It is a challenge and it makes you work to beat each level.

What I don't like:
Many pictures were so dark that even with the brightness turned all of the way up I could not find the differences. I could only get 4 or 5 levels into each game at first and it is frustrating. Some pictures like the inside hallway are all grey and it is almost impossible to find the differences. The most I was able to accomplish in the timed mode was 7 levels.

Summary:
I liked this game but honestly it is way too difficult on a Kindle Fire screen even with the brightness turned way up. If you have a phone I think it would be impossible. Some of the differences are so subtle I could not recognize them when they were highlighted by a hint. This game is begging to have pan and zoom added to it to make it easier. The most I could get into the game was 7 levels and then I ran out of hints. The pictures start to repeat and so you can eventually get all 24 levels once you learn the locations of the differences.

I rate this game as a 3 star game. It really is probably a 3 ½ star game but without the pan and zoom it is impossible to really beat in the timed mode. The slightest accidental touch on the screen makes you lose time.

Size: the app is 23.71 MB in size uncompressed.

Permissions:
* Network communication - full internet access
* Network communications - view state, view WIFI state
on February 20, 2013
~
I gave this game five stars even though I think it should have been longer.

It has wonderful graphics, my degree is in architecture so maybe that is way I enjoyed it.

Also, this has been a game I could play on my kindle Fire HD.

Many games that say they are compatible to the Kindle Fire HD are NOT!!!

They need to get their act together on WHAT GAMES WORK ON KINDLE FIRE HD!!!

Everyone should put down on the reviews what they are playing the games on since so many will not work on the Kindle Fire HD.

This one worked and I enjoyed it.

If anyone knows of others games like this please leave a comment for me.
I tried 'Old Town Texas' and sadly it didn't work on kindle Fire HD.
on November 20, 2012
The game was challenging at first, but after a few times I had all the differences memorized and it was a game of how fast can I touch the differences and how high of a score can I get. I wish there were more than 24 levels, and it would be neat if there were like twenty possible differences for each level, with four or five shown randomly each time you play the level.
on February 8, 2014
First, this game can be played in one sitting since only 24 or 25 pictures to find differences with and most are finding four differences, that's it. I wondered if they had directions but didn't see any . I couldn't find any hint button to help with very difficult ones and then saw magnifying glass and thought great, that will help but it ended up a hint button, no magnifying glass! Too toughest one is #5 and even the hint doesn't know what the last difference is in the picture because instead of circling it, it just says "tap to continue(to next pic)". So I'll never know that difference if there is one! Too short of game, needs magnifying glass, more pictures, and fix errors. I love hidden objects and hidden differences but this was not worthy. It gets it's star for creative differences in the pics!
on November 20, 2012
A basic what is wrong with this picture type game. Each picture says there are 4-5 differences each and gives you three "helps" if you just can't figure it out. Some of the differences are hard, but the first couple are usually pretty simple. A nice mix of difficult to make you work, but easy enough to find things quickly to keep you looking.
on November 18, 2012
On galaxy tab 7, works great. Cute semi easy find the difference games. Not any great challenge but a fun, pass the time in a waiting room kinda game. On my device I had no force close or controll issues.
on December 27, 2012
Scenes are pretty nice and it keeps you interested. Would have been even better with a few more scenes to go through.
on November 24, 2012
The concept is fine and a decent time killer. However the scenes are very small and you cannot enlarge the scenes to search them.so it is difficult to find the differences and hard on the eyes, especially with the darker scenes. The magnifiying glasses do not allow you to search the screen - they only find a difference for you which defeats the idea of the game. The number of screens is very limited so you can complete the entire application in one or two sittings (if your eyes hold out).
on November 30, 2012
This game is 'ok'. Good graphics but some get very dark, so if you have problems focusing on dark objects it would best be not to play. 24 levels is about what you are paying the price for. I received this game for free on the 'app of the day' which was really nice!
on March 24, 2013
I'm not really good at finding the differences as finding the missing item, so this isn't great for me, but for someone who likes finding the differences...........it would be great. And of course, being older, it is hard to see.