Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on January 16, 2013
I recently purchased this in Nov. 2012 while building my newest gaming PC.

Pros:
1. Very easy install both software wise and hardware wise (assume you have basic knowledge if you are building a PC....)
2. Very quiet
3. Good heat dissipation. Typically around 34-38 C based on the motherboard sensor.
4. Keeps up with a heavily graphics modded Skyrim...no lag on framerates....ever
5. Only found 1 better model at the time, but not worth doubling the price for minimal upgrade
6. Easy to link up to multiple monitor/TV interface. Currently typing this while hooked up to a 48" 1080HD TV with sound system blaring my I-Tunes.

Cons:
1. Tad expensive, though I got it on black friday to offset.
on June 1, 2013
As mentioned already, Zotac is an unknown brand for me, but has proved to be as good as Asus, MSI etc. Great cards in SLI with scores and performance exceeding the GTX-680! These video cards have replaced my pair of EVGA GTX-470's. Smaller in length and much cooler running 33c and underload about 43-45c. The Coolermaster HAF-932 is a perfect type of case, providing many fans and the best cooling environment for the gaming PC. That's the best scenario for High performance cards to run, they will last for a long time.
on September 25, 2012
Easy to install, solid contruction and very quite operation. I would recommend this card to my friends. I wouldn't SLI this thing because I think it's just overkill.
on December 7, 2012
Great card,you can overclock and stay under 70 c in full load. The cooler is great and is good for micro atx form cases. Runs every game maxed out at 1920x1080.
on November 28, 2013
Simply love this graphic card compared to the one I used to have (nvdia geforce 560 ti)
Could simply put most of the best game at it's maximum output

Pros:
- Awesome graphic
- Gpu temperature is at 37degree during non intense graphic required
- Gpu temperature remains at 45degree with maxed out graphic while playing ffxiv
- Not much noise produced from the graphic card

Cons:
- Very expensive but definitely worth every single penny if you're looking at good graphics
on March 3, 2013
replaced my dual GTX 260's with this bad boy and lemme tell you, it runs much quieter, much cooler, and overall one of the best cards i've owned. the cooling was a big issue for me before but never again with this card.
on December 16, 2012
Was looking for a card to replase my gts450. I was blowen away by how many more fps I was getting and how much shaper and clear the picture was on the same screen. Also didn't take much more power so was still able to use my old psu.
on March 17, 2013
Small compared to the same models from other manufacturers, is visually cool, I run my games Battlefield 3, Crisys 2 Ultra video quality without the slightest inconvenience, recommended
on July 25, 2014
This is a great card, the only complaint I have is that (and this might just be because of my setup) if it's just barely torqued in a certain way one of the fans rubs against the metal fan housing. Not a major issue though.
on April 26, 2015