Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery

on August 26, 2013
I'm new to Passenger but I was immediately won over within the first 30 seconds of this song. The voice, the melody, everything blending together to transport you for the moment into another place and time. If sound could be gorgeous, this is what it would look like.
on September 14, 2013
This was the first time I had ever heard of Passenger, and this is one of those songs that the more you listen to it, the more you like it.
on September 30, 2012
I'm a first time passEnger listener, I really enjoy the song "Let Her Go". I'll be on the look out for other passEnger songs.
on September 6, 2013
I first heard this song on the radio and I knew I needed to download it. It is wonderful! I have it on repeat all day every day
on September 4, 2013
This song is beautiful and much different from many of todays mindless, meaningless music. There is so much crap music out there that it is refreshing to hear a real, lovely, meaningful song.
on April 25, 2016
5-star songs are *typically* the only songs that make it into my library. With that said, I could explain all the reasons I love this, or….I could tell you that Amazon reviews are a wonderful tool, but make little sense when it comes to music. Music is a personal thing. It would be much more beneficial to just listen to the sample that Amazon provides and judge it for yourself. Granted it is only a 30 second sample, but that is generally enough time to explore new bands and get a feel of their music, or make sure that a song you are about to purchase is the right version. If you want to listen to a sample, simply hover over the track you are interested in, and press the play button.
on February 20, 2014
There is something unusual about the lead singer's voice and the tempo of this song. Can't tell you what it is...almost as if I'm not expecting that he has the chops to make it through the song (like the range will exceed him), or that the song will just beach itself and run dry without building to anything.

And then, before you know it, you're spiralling down through a melody that is very unusual - originally so - which is difficult to find these days. The song makes choices that are not intuitively expected, and it pays off.

It's a ballad, a love song, a song of loss and warning and experience and bitter truths. It's beautiful, but there is a lot of pain beneath the surface.

And it hooks me every time.

(I will confess that I kicked myself the day after downloading it, thinking I had made a terrible mistake. And then, in the course of a week, I kept hearing it on the radio, acclimating to it every time at the beginning and by the end I was congratulating myself at the purchase. I'm really enjoying it now).
on July 11, 2013
Although I bought the CD for only one particular song I was hoping for at least a couple more good. I found only one more to my liking and the rest are a bit corny. If you like the song Let Her Go, I would suggest you purchase the one song and down load it to your music source.
on September 18, 2013
I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it. Found it on amazon and downloading was simple and immediate! Perfect!
on July 5, 2014
Passenger just has a different sound. More folk than pop. The lyrics are very true showing how as people we think the proverbial grass is greener on the other side. Wanting the opposite of what we have. Michael Rosenberg has a very unique voice, down to earth. Just a richness that some singers are lacking in. After I heard this song for the first time I went to Youtube and listened to more of Passenger's music. If you enjoy modern folk music Passenger should be on your list for checking out.