Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on August 26, 2013
I'm new to Passenger but I was immediately won over within the first 30 seconds of this song. The voice, the melody, everything blending together to transport you for the moment into another place and time. If sound could be gorgeous, this is what it would look like.
on September 14, 2013
This was the first time I had ever heard of Passenger, and this is one of those songs that the more you listen to it, the more you like it.
on September 30, 2012
I'm a first time passEnger listener, I really enjoy the song "Let Her Go". I'll be on the look out for other passEnger songs.
on September 6, 2013
I first heard this song on the radio and I knew I needed to download it. It is wonderful! I have it on repeat all day every day
on September 4, 2013
This song is beautiful and much different from many of todays mindless, meaningless music. There is so much crap music out there that it is refreshing to hear a real, lovely, meaningful song.
on September 18, 2013
I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it. Found it on amazon and downloading was simple and immediate! Perfect!
on October 28, 2013
At first I did not think I would like this, but the more I listened to it the more I liked it.
on September 17, 2013
I might have to buy all of the album because this song is just awsome. I would recommend it to anyone.
on August 15, 2013
Passenger (Mike Rosenberg) is a great artist. Very simple melody but with great lyrics and beautifully sang. A very memorable tune.
on March 12, 2014
A very poignant song. Anyone who has every loved someone and at some point used shallow rationalization as to why they shouldn't continue the relationship, only to clobbered by the reality of just how much they had lost after the relationship was over -- having no one to blame but themselves -- can identify with "Let Her Go".