Truck Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Summer Reading Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on October 6, 2012
Love playing with this app, but on my KFHD it stops any time you resongify or hit the face icon on the bottom midle. Hope they update! Would be fun to make songs for kids.
0Comment|117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2012
Shame. This app should be fun but on my kindle 2 it crashes all the time.
Needs an upgrade or a patch. Works great on iPhone.
11 comment|115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 5, 2012
Cool idea. I wish it worked for my kindle fire hd. It force closes everytime I attempt to "re-songify" my recording. Sometimes it it will freeze during the recording.
0Comment|113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2012
Sure, it only gives you a few songs, but hey-it's a fun thing to do with friends for 10 minutes. You'll get plenty of smiles with the songs you make.
on December 5, 2012
Need more song choices - and the precision is way off. It pretty much "guesses" when it comes to making your song. But my daughters and I have had some fun with it for sure - it has given us some good laughs. It's worth getting, but could be better and it would be awesome.
on April 26, 2013
This. Is. So. Much. Fun.

This is an amazing app that is hours of fun. Once you've made a song ( with right timing of course ;) ), you'll listen to it FOREVER! What I like is that you can post your song on social networks and you can send them in e-mails. It does freeze up when I stop recording it about 1/3 of the time, but worth redoing it.
on March 14, 2013
Maybe it is because the Kindle Fire is an afterthought, but Songify doesn't like it very much. It froze repeatedly, to the point where I had to hard boot the Fire itself. The app itself is okay. Its nothing I would play with for hours, but the concept is neat.
on December 27, 2012
Songify is great! Kids love playing it and adults too. Especially recommend for mothers who like having an afternoon of quiet. "Children play that downstairs." Hours later they come back up with dozens of songs!
on December 5, 2012
All it does is record your speech, and play it back with some cheap music in the background. It then allows you to save this maasterpiece for later...
on March 1, 2013
this is really cool but it does get annoying at times. its funny though because you talk and then it changes the words to singing instead of just talking