Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 12, 2012
She sings so very sweetly, it's a beautiful song and a beautiful voice to listen to. I'm glad I got the song and have listened to the softness of her voice many times.
on April 8, 2013
Becky Stark's Euro-flavored voice does not get to reach its truly impressive vocal range and power on this retro-sounding track about life's many problems and how, because of them, our hearts are breaking. The verses sound so alike and the refranes are used so much throughout the song, that "repetitive" doesn't cover the taste it left in my ears. The song's only saving grace is it's ever-evolving musical arrangement... when the other instruments join the keyboard after the first verse.

Track: #1 on "Incorruptible Heart" 2012

Incorruptible Heart

Lead Singer: Becky Stark

Why I Downloaded: I Enjoyed Lavender Diamond's "I Don't Recall" (Track #3 on "Incorruptible Heart" album)

I Don't Recall

Will I Buy Other Music By This Artist?: Already have

Similar Music:

Nothing Compares 2 U (2009 Digital Remaster) By Sinead O'Connor

Recover - EP By Chvrches
on October 27, 2012
According to lead vocalist Becky Stark, the title of Lavender Diamond's 2012 album "Incorruptable Heart" was inspired by the concept of a heart that cannot be broken. It is, then, somewhat ironic that its first single would be the wistfully yearning song "Everybody's Heart's Breaking Now".

Although it begins with a sense of stark minimalism, the piece slowly adds layers of electronics and studio effects until a thick wall of sound emerges. No sooner than the arrangement truly "fills out", however, its short running time of 3:36 has already transpired. Perhaps that's the real heartbreak of this song!

You may remember Stark from her performance on The Decemberists "The Hazards of Love" concept album. Incorruptable heart was produced by Damian Kulash (of OK Go fame).
on November 18, 2012
This song is beautiful. It makes me feel like I'm dreaming and it feels peaceful. Whenever I listen to it, it reminds me of a certain character I love which definitely is a plus. If you listen to it with your eyes closed it's like lights are drifting through the air. I highly recommend this song. It's unreal in a beautiful way. I'm getting the whole album now because of this one song. That's how good it is.
on February 5, 2013
hello,
there are a million groups that have interesting songs and music. i was searching for a moody song, but still remain happy. this song does both. it sounds eerie and the words makes one think about a lot of stuff. but, the melody is so that you remain happy singing along or just listening. it is not as upbeat as light my way, but it is good.
on December 27, 2012
I gave it three stars because I don't love it but it is not a bad song! It has a very different sound which is nice. I would recommend this song to anyone who likes a more alternative sound to their music.
on October 23, 2012
The title pretty much says it, this is a moody song. If you need a playlist to listen to when you're just not feeling like Mary Sunshine, it would blend well into a non-intrusive background soundtrack.
on October 27, 2012
I love this song it is beautiful. Very relaxing to listen to great to add to any music collection. Now they want me to typr more words everybod's hearts breaking now.
on April 11, 2013
Straightforward + free = who can beat that?
First heard this song on NPR a couple months ago. It has an Evanescence-like sound to it and memorable lyrics.
on October 25, 2012
I listened to the preview of this song. After only 30 seconds I knew I liked this song. I enjoy easy listening and pop music. This song just fits that bill.