Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 30, 2012
This song has literally worked its way up my favorite OneRepublic songs list. It contains everything thats good about them. Great vocals from Mr. Tedder, great drum beat, great guitar lick near the end there, and great great chords and melodies. OneRepublic is BACK!!!! LETS ALL GET EXCITED FOR THE NEW ALBUM!!!!! THANK YOU GOOD NIGHT!!!
on August 27, 2012
It's been almost 3 years since the release of OneRepublic's last album, Waking Up, and they have not lost their touch one bit. I can finally feel again. :)
on November 7, 2013
Another great song from One Direction, I don't think I could ask more from a song, the song has good lyrics, a fun beat and is a blast to listen to. This song gets stuck in my and my wife's head everytime we hear it. I would recommend this song to anyone. Download and you wont be disappointed.
on January 6, 2013
Initially heard this song when OneRepublic performed it on the 2012-2013 New Year's Eve show and immediately liked it. I purchased their song "Secrets" a while back because I thought it was a terrific song, but this one is much better. Great thundering drums and a toe-tapping rhythm easily make this the best song I've heard from them.
on January 17, 2013
OneRepublic really outdid themselves with this one. WOW! Catchy, Finger Snapping, You want to dance to song. Their regular and lyric video is unique and impressive too. Highly Reccommended This and their other songs
on August 27, 2012
In usual Ryan Tedder fashion, OneRepublic doesn't disappoint with this fun, bubbly pop song. Looking forward to more OneRep music to come!
on January 13, 2013
I thought it was a really cool concept, that the effects used are children's heartbeats, and part of the proceeds go towards the Every Beat Matters health campaign. Enjoy the song, and help people out!
on February 7, 2013
Sometimes OneRepublic is a bit too mainstream for my taste, but this song had all the elements I like in my music: upbeat, positive, catchy, fun to sing along...I have to give them credit for this nice gem of a song. :-)
on September 20, 2012
This song is absolutely gorgeous. The instrumentation....awesome. The overall melody...awesome. The vocals...sigh...awesome, of course. This is just a feel good song that'll make you move a little and put a smile on your face. Don't pass it up.
on December 11, 2012
I received a $1 credit on Amazon. Their selection of songs available for $0.99 was much greater than iTunes, so I was able to choose from many recent songs. The download process was pretty easy to follow, and I love the song!