Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on August 27, 2012
It's been almost 3 years since the release of OneRepublic's last album, Waking Up, and they have not lost their touch one bit. I can finally feel again. :)
on August 30, 2012
This song has literally worked its way up my favorite OneRepublic songs list. It contains everything thats good about them. Great vocals from Mr. Tedder, great drum beat, great guitar lick near the end there, and great great chords and melodies. OneRepublic is BACK!!!! LETS ALL GET EXCITED FOR THE NEW ALBUM!!!!! THANK YOU GOOD NIGHT!!!
on August 27, 2012
In usual Ryan Tedder fashion, OneRepublic doesn't disappoint with this fun, bubbly pop song. Looking forward to more OneRep music to come!
on November 21, 2012
I wasn't really a fan of theirs, but when I found this song, it got me hooked. I've played over and over again, it's so melodic and strong, it's an amazing track.
on December 2, 2012
Awesome song great lyrics, also a great price. Thinking about getting the whole CD. Have it as my ring tone.
on January 6, 2013
Initially heard this song when OneRepublic performed it on the 2012-2013 New Year's Eve show and immediately liked it. I purchased their song "Secrets" a while back because I thought it was a terrific song, but this one is much better. Great thundering drums and a toe-tapping rhythm easily make this the best song I've heard from them.
on November 7, 2013
Another great song from One Direction, I don't think I could ask more from a song, the song has good lyrics, a fun beat and is a blast to listen to. This song gets stuck in my and my wife's head everytime we hear it. I would recommend this song to anyone. Download and you wont be disappointed.
on November 12, 2012
Is it a horrible song? No, not really. But again One Republic has pulled da same ol trick outta da hat and successfully mimicked U2/Coldplay sound. This song is a good candidate to end up on a Sprint or Target commercial (the suits love all dat generic sounding muzak)
on September 20, 2012
This song is absolutely gorgeous. The instrumentation....awesome. The overall melody...awesome. The vocals...sigh...awesome, of course. This is just a feel good song that'll make you move a little and put a smile on your face. Don't pass it up.
on December 11, 2012
I received a $1 credit on Amazon. Their selection of songs available for $0.99 was much greater than iTunes, so I was able to choose from many recent songs. The download process was pretty easy to follow, and I love the song!