Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

on December 29, 2013
I got this item and I was so exited about it, it was at a good price and it looks really good, But the quality is not the same as it looks like. After a few times I used it, the little piece used to indicate the seconds got loose and it is all around the watch.
I have to mention, I do have a few more watches, different brands and none of them have come out with such poor quality, even when I only used this item 3 or 4 times.
I'm not happy with this item. I'm not satisfied at all.
on January 15, 2014
My husband loves this watch and wears it every day. Unfortunately within the first six months of owning it, it broke twice. The first time the hands just took on a life of their own and started spinning. The second time my husband did not wear it for several days and put it on to find the inside of the watch was covered in a foggy condensation. Each time we sent it to the manufacturer for fixing (it was still under warranty). It is working okay now, fingers crossed. It is such a nice time piece though that it has been worth the hassle.
on March 31, 2014
It was pretty terrible. I wanted a throw down luxury watch I didn't care about - but this thing arrived DOA and the crown pulled right out. Returned it.
on November 9, 2014
My son asked for a skeleton watch with specific features for his 25th birthday. This was the one he picked out and despite the unfavorable reviews, I ordered it - with a warning - KEEP ALL BOXES AND PACKAGING for 90 days in case you get a dud. The watch arrived on a Thursday afternoon. HE LOVED IT. Saturday morning, (not even 36 hours after removing it from box), the watch stopped working. It may be a great looking watch but if it won't run 2 days, there's a problem. I rarely give things poor reviews but he will be returning it and I will not be purchasing this brand again.
on December 5, 2012
This is my first "expensive" dress watch - quality construction and value for the price. I like the skeleton design - good weight and size. The leather band is good, bit stiff - would have preferred a metal link type band. No date dial or any other function - but otherwise keeps pretty accurate time (checked against my cellphone since I got it a few weeks ago).

Update [Apr 2013]
Had the watch for about four months so far - stopped working for a while, but let it unwind completely a few times and then used the manual winder and it works consistently again. Still a decent watch for the heavily discounted price on Amazon.com, otherwise not worth the full retail price.
on January 5, 2015
The watch is Sharp! Received Nurmerious compliments over the Holidays 🎅. I didn't realize the hands and the hour markings had such a high glossy blue finish, they really reflect the light, & catch your eyes. As the othe reviewers, if you let it lay around for a couple of days it will wind-down. So be sure U check the time before U leave. Another Nice Feature is the ability to give it a few quick winds & your off. For me, everyday & Casual Wear Only, Not For Outside use (sports ect.), not a weekend/job watch I would want to scratchup. Enjoy. 😉
on November 27, 2012
When I bought this watch, it was intended as a gift for my nephew. But when I received it, I had to reconsider that gifting idea. I too like the watch and really considered keeping it for myself. It is one of the most beautiful pieces that I have ever seen. It is not a casual watch for most of us but one that I would feel comfortable wearing in a casual setting or a personal invitation to the White House. I don't have to worry about being invited to the White House and so I have decided to give it to my nephew as planned. He is an officer in the United States Army with tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. This watch will be well worn in formal affairs. Each piece, including the strap, is marked "Stuhrling Original". It would also make a great gift for the watch collector. Unfortunately this particular watch is no longer available on Amazon.com but there are many other Stuhrling watches listed that you can choose from, from casual to formal. If you are considering the purchase of a watch, I strongly encourage you to look at the other Stuhrling Original, or any other brand. Amazon has a large selection of watches and there is one for you at any price point.
on May 8, 2013
Watch looks really classy and for the price, definitely didn't put a hole in my pocket. The leather strap was fine despite seeing some negative review about it. For people wondering about how often to wind, the watch didn't stop if I wore it on consecutive days but I had to wind it if I wore in on alternate days.
on December 6, 2012
The watch is pretty and elegant, it looks very nice in my wrist. Perfect size. Stuhrling makes pretty nice watches, im still wondering whats the catch with the low price thing. But the rest is perfect.
on December 4, 2012
This is my second Stuhrling watch, and I have nothing but great things to say about the brand. These watches are high quality, and are made with expert craftsmanship. They are solid, stylish, and always get nice compliments when I wear them.