Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Format: MP3 MusicChange
Price:$9.49

on September 19, 2012
This guy is amazing. He brings back what has been missing from country music. Im so tired of the crappy pop country of today.
11 comment19 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2012
Compared to so many of the so-called 'country' acts today, Corbin delivers an actual country cd with so many great songs.

The stand out track is the ballad 'Are You With Me', which is beautiful.

But there's plenty of toe-tapping fun songs as well. His voice and style are right there with the greats like George Strait and Alan Jackson.

I'll take Easton Corbin over any of these 'we'll just call it country' pretenders any day.
on September 20, 2012
Love his voice..he has the best country songs..reminds me of my fave 90's country like George Strait & Mindy McCready!
on December 31, 2013
The first time I heard a song by Easton on the car radio I said to my husband, "George must have a new CD coming out, they always release the first single before the album shows up anywhere." Then he told me George didn't have a new CD. We put in our kitchen radio/CD player and can listen to him all afternoon while we do our chores and paper work. I even bought one of his earlier CD's. What a guy! What a voice!!
on October 19, 2013
This is a new artist for me. He sounds a lot like George Strait. All the songs are great and I look forward to listening to his music.
on September 4, 2013
Nothing I can say about Mr. Corbin, but this is a fantastic cd. I blast it in my car every time I drive somewhere. He's got the best voice ever. Who ever is on steel and fiddle cement every song in awesome. Can't wait to see him in person.
on August 7, 2013
I fell in love with the song All Over the Road as soon as I heard it on the radio. Then I looked into this cd and loved the little previews so I ordered it. I love this whole cd!!! The only song I skip over is Loving You is Fun which I like but since it was released to radio and played to death I am a little tired of it. I would definitely recommend Corbin's cd!!!
on October 7, 2012
Easton Corbin has recorded some quality country songs with some real depth. They're also fun and uptempo - good sing-along songs. He also includes some ballads that hit the right emotional chords. His voice is smooth and polished. A strong album overall.
on August 23, 2013
Sometimes, you just like them because you like them and this is one of those times. I find the music relaxing. I can understand the words. I like to relax with music. I don't like to strain to hear the words under the music.
on August 4, 2013
This CD is a must have for any country music fan! The title track All over the Road is a number one hit along with loving you is fun is another catchy tune.