Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$8.99

on September 19, 2012
This guy is amazing. He brings back what has been missing from country music. Im so tired of the crappy pop country of today.
on October 12, 2012
Compared to so many of the so-called 'country' acts today, Corbin delivers an actual country cd with so many great songs.

The stand out track is the ballad 'Are You With Me', which is beautiful.

But there's plenty of toe-tapping fun songs as well. His voice and style are right there with the greats like George Strait and Alan Jackson.

I'll take Easton Corbin over any of these 'we'll just call it country' pretenders any day.
on December 31, 2013
The first time I heard a song by Easton on the car radio I said to my husband, "George must have a new CD coming out, they always release the first single before the album shows up anywhere." Then he told me George didn't have a new CD. We put in our kitchen radio/CD player and can listen to him all afternoon while we do our chores and paper work. I even bought one of his earlier CD's. What a guy! What a voice!!
on September 4, 2013
Nothing I can say about Mr. Corbin, but this is a fantastic cd. I blast it in my car every time I drive somewhere. He's got the best voice ever. Who ever is on steel and fiddle cement every song in awesome. Can't wait to see him in person.
on September 20, 2012
Love his voice..he has the best country songs..reminds me of my fave 90's country like George Strait & Mindy McCready!
on August 7, 2013
I fell in love with the song All Over the Road as soon as I heard it on the radio. Then I looked into this cd and loved the little previews so I ordered it. I love this whole cd!!! The only song I skip over is Loving You is Fun which I like but since it was released to radio and played to death I am a little tired of it. I would definitely recommend Corbin's cd!!!
on August 23, 2013
Sometimes, you just like them because you like them and this is one of those times. I find the music relaxing. I can understand the words. I like to relax with music. I don't like to strain to hear the words under the music.
on November 29, 2014
I had never heard of Easton Corbin, but I recognized one of the songs. I sampled each song on the album before I purchased it and I liked the sound. I took the chance on the album and I am not disappointed. His sound is reminiscent of George Strait, another favorite. A true country music fan will not be disappointed with this album.
on March 5, 2014
I love the title track. It is such a great metaphor about love. When they talk about love being intoxicating, or being drunk on love, Easton Corbin hits this one and keeps it light. I could go on about how love covers a multitude of sin and how folks livin' on love see the glass as always half full parallel the driver who is distracted on the road but this song is too fun to turn the review into a psychoanalytic analysis. Highly recommended song and recommended album.
on December 10, 2012
Ok, I don't hate the "Pop" country that's out there. I sing along with it too.
But I do miss the stuff I grew up with and wish there could be a fresh sound that touches those old places... WIsh granted!!!! Easton's vocal similarity to George Strait is unmistakable, but he gives us a lot more range than the texas two-steps which define George (and which he rules!). Don't judge the album by the hit single alone: I love the message in "lovin you is fun" but it's not his best track ... this album has alot more to offer. Title track is probably my favorite.
The mood here is easy, simple feel good country without the drama or pretending to be anything it's not. Genuine, toe tapping, stuck in your ear... but you don't mind.
I only hope it's marketable enough... that Easton sticks around and inspires copycats. Lots of em!