Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on October 23, 2012
I like the different scenes with the hidden objects. I wish when you played the games that the objects might change or change places. It is entertaining but not difficult.
on September 15, 2012
Love this hidden objects app. Great graphics and music. Love looking for stuff. Pretty addicting! If you like hidden object games then this is a must purchase!
on October 15, 2012
The game is interesting and challenging. Could not wait to proceed to the next level. Objects were not easily displayed but made one think. GOOD JOB.
on October 3, 2012
A nice long game with a great story that allows you to get immersed into the game. The hidden objects aren't too easy to find, and the story gets you into the game. A very well done game and the price is right. I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves HOG!!
on September 26, 2012
I normally love to play these games but this game is way to dark. Also even when you press items they don't work..so I wish I had not wasted money on this one! just my opinion.
on November 9, 2012
The background is too dark to make out most of the items. Is there a way to "backlight" it so there is a chance to see details? I have tried to guess and sometimes "get a hit". Can't go past the first puzzle. Love hidden object puzzles, this one is frustrating.
on October 2, 2012
I love playing this game. The objects are of course hidden but not extremely difficult to find! Gorgeous scenes to find the objects in. Very thought out and just an all around enjoyable game to play. Highly recommend.
on November 24, 2012
I really like the scenes and artwork - however, the scenes need to be lightened up a bit - there are some objects that wouldn't be found no matter what due to the darkness - but I love the artwork!
on October 10, 2012
This is a fun game for kids and adults. My 4 year old grandsons loved it and did better at finding the hidden objects than I did. And they can play it together.
on September 15, 2012
This game is beyond me when it comes to the visuals for the little ones. The items are well hidden, but not too hidden that my kids cant find them after a bit of time. Overall, another great game thats super fun and easy for the kids.