Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Price:$1.29

on April 17, 2016
My daughter got this music and she absolutely loves all of them. She's been listening to them all night and really enjoys the music that this man makes. We also love that it is a general downloads and we can all enjoy them. It's not like a cd back in the good old days when you used to scratch them all the time ha ha ha ha
on January 7, 2013
I don't really understand how one can objectively review a song. It's entirely a matter of opinion, and a review of a song is basically pointless. I can understand reviews for albums because you can rate an overall collection of songs, especially when the review comes out before the album.

But youtube exists now. It's not like you need to base your purchase on what other people think. You listen to the song, and if you like it enough to want it on your mp3 player (or in better quality than youtube)... (or if you want to support the artist), you buy the mp3.

I guess I'm just babbling and I need to write a minimum amount of words to be able to post this review... Seriously though, I love the fact that amazon hosts customer reviews, but it's a bit unnecessary for individual songs.
on June 22, 2014
Came across this listening to a Sirius station. They have quite a few songs, but this one seems to be everybody's highest rating. It made my Starting Off My Day playlist. Matthew Bellamy has a powerful voice and the song brings you up nicely. A little offbeat at first, then rocks at the end.
on March 8, 2013
I won't lie. This is a bit of a generic song review. But what I can say about " Madness " is that as an older consumer of classic rock from the 80's and such, (and a few other music genre's from then), I do find this piece a rather agreeable tune and enjoy it every time it comes up on my mp3 player! That, and my wife likes to crank it up, set up the auto-replay and let it play over and over.

Bruce aka, BruSimm
on March 5, 2013
Ok...I watch the Twilight movies and that was my first introduction to Muse. I LOVED their Supermassive Black Hole single and it was the one I listened to the most on the Twilight album. Since then, I've grown to love their music, and when I heard this single on the radio, I couldn't wait to add it to my song collection. I love the deep tones! Another song for my exercising playlist.
on September 17, 2013
I thought I liked this song a lot more than I did. It didn't grow on me and I still listen to it every now and then but not on purpose. It just comes up on a random play list. Nothing I avoid but nothing I really go to either. A so so song.
on November 11, 2013
Music is all very personal and I'm not sure why I'm being asked to review it. What I may love, another person will not, but I'm tired of seeing it on my "Review Purchases" screen, so I really love this song.
on April 24, 2013
Great band! With Chicago pretty much killing off current alternative type music until recently, I was out of the loop. I'm glad I found out about Muse, they're great if you're into this genre of music. This song is so super addictive to me, it's like stuck in my brain, had to purchase.
on May 6, 2013
The headline says it all! Once you hear the beginning of this song and the beat you're hooked. It's a song that gets stuck in your head and that you don't want to get out. I'm obsessed with this song and recommend it to anyone who likes Muse and who also likes a good beat.
on February 24, 2013
This song is #37 on Rolling Stones list of the 50 best songs of 2012.it takes this band in a more Technotronic direction than their earlier stuff.some good playing, although not as much guitar riffing leaving me to wonder why this is only the first time they have made Rolling Stones best list.