Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on January 18, 2013
I can't get enough of this song. The entire thing just captivates you an encourages you to put it on repeat. Whether you are into trancey kind of music or not, you will enjoy this. Very easy to feel the music while being overcome with a sense of relaxation.
on November 27, 2012
This song is so easy to listen to and is great to listen to when walking and/or doing work. The song not only is a bit motivating, but it is interesting and I hear different and unique parts every time listening to it.
on November 6, 2012
The song is kinda weird but with a catchy tune that keeps you listening to the entire song. After listening to the song, the title seems appropriate. Worth downloading and keeping for when you feel like a quirky upbeat song.
on February 19, 2013
How can you beat trying out a new band for free? I don't think you can. I look forward to what the come out with next.
on November 24, 2012
I decided that I would download it because it was free. It is a strange song and I haven't yet decided if I like it. There are no words to this song but there are part where the beat catches on.