Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 28, 2012
While Punk Goes Pop #5 is, sadly, a total lackluster, Mayday Parade (feat. Vic Fuentes)'s cover of Somebody That I Used To Know shines compared to the rest of the covers on the album.
This song will surely not disappoint any Mayday Parade fans at all. The vocals are lovely, and both vocalists (Vic Fuentes of Pierce The Veil and Derek Sanders of Mayday Parade) gives the song a lot of justice. There is enough variety with the vocals to entertain listeners (and keep them from being completely bored with the song). And the instrumentals complements the vocals so well.

This cover will truly wow any Mayday Parade fan and anybody who adores or loves Gotye's Somebody I Used To Know.
on May 3, 2016
I love this rendition of the song. The original song is somewhat quiet and hard to hear the lyrics at times. This version brings out the lyrics and makes them easy to hear and understand. If you like a good mix of genres, I think you'll really like this song.