Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on November 20, 2012
I really loved this little gift basket. It was fun to tear into. I got it for my husband I. It's honestly perfect for two people that want to share something but no more. It's really small. But I don't care. I still love it. Those butter cookies were amazing!!!

I should give a overview of what is inside since they lacked doing that.
So here's what's inside:

2 mugs
1 package of cranberry apple tea (Lot of tea bags)
1 package of hazlenut pralines (2 inside)
1 package of hot cocoa (Big enough for a few time around)
1 package of marshmallows (Enough to share)
1 package of peppermints puffs
1 package of chocolate chip cookies
1 package of shortbread butter cookies
1 package of peppermint bark (again two in these)
1 package of cocoa dusted truffles (three of these)

All in all, it was a very nice basket. I would buy it again. :)
0Comment38 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2015
Beautiful basket. It is the same basket as the one on winecountrygiftbaskets.com - http://www.winecountrygiftbaskets.com/STARBUCKS-COFFEE-AND-TAZO-TEA-COLLECTION-GIFT-BASKETS/613/RST/2/RSV/starbucks/ts/y/SL/A/

I ordered it to myself and will give it in person to the recipients. It is wrapped in plastic inside of the box with a bow on it :)
review image
on September 2, 2015
This baskets looks a lot more expensive than it is. Was a great gift for my mother whom is in love with Starbucks!
on January 21, 2016
I bought this for my dad and his wife for Christmas. They were very happy with the products inside. My dad made a point of telling me how beautiful it looked (before they tore it apart) and that the cups and wooden box are good quality.
on January 29, 2016
Order it as a gift for my aunt and uncle, they really liked. They said it came in a good presentation and everything sounded like it was promised. It was a big hit and had a nice mix of items.
on January 26, 2016
This was a gift and the recipient was thrilled to death with it. It arrived on a snowy afternoon and was put to immediate use.
on February 11, 2015
Sent this as a birthday present for my friend and she says she loved it!
on January 5, 2015
Ordered this for a co-worker and she loved it. Nicely packaged.
on December 27, 2015
Sent this as a gift for Christmas. The recipients loved it!
on January 29, 2016
Arrived on time and item as described.