Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on November 20, 2012
I really loved this little gift basket. It was fun to tear into. I got it for my husband I. It's honestly perfect for two people that want to share something but no more. It's really small. But I don't care. I still love it. Those butter cookies were amazing!!!

I should give a overview of what is inside since they lacked doing that.
So here's what's inside:

2 mugs
1 package of cranberry apple tea (Lot of tea bags)
1 package of hazlenut pralines (2 inside)
1 package of hot cocoa (Big enough for a few time around)
1 package of marshmallows (Enough to share)
1 package of peppermints puffs
1 package of chocolate chip cookies
1 package of shortbread butter cookies
1 package of peppermint bark (again two in these)
1 package of cocoa dusted truffles (three of these)

All in all, it was a very nice basket. I would buy it again. :)
on December 12, 2015
Beautiful basket. It is the same basket as the one on winecountrygiftbaskets.com - http://www.winecountrygiftbaskets.com/STARBUCKS-COFFEE-AND-TAZO-TEA-COLLECTION-GIFT-BASKETS/613/RST/2/RSV/starbucks/ts/y/SL/A/

I ordered it to myself and will give it in person to the recipients. It is wrapped in plastic inside of the box with a bow on it :)
review image
on January 21, 2016
I bought this for my dad and his wife for Christmas. They were very happy with the products inside. My dad made a point of telling me how beautiful it looked (before they tore it apart) and that the cups and wooden box are good quality.
on September 2, 2015
This baskets looks a lot more expensive than it is. Was a great gift for my mother whom is in love with Starbucks!
on January 29, 2016
Order it as a gift for my aunt and uncle, they really liked. They said it came in a good presentation and everything sounded like it was promised. It was a big hit and had a nice mix of items.
on March 27, 2016
This was intended to be nice little gift for my daughter that lives far away. The mug was broken, even though the packaging was plentiful around the basket. Disappointing to say the least.
on January 26, 2016
This was a gift and the recipient was thrilled to death with it. It arrived on a snowy afternoon and was put to immediate use.
on March 31, 2016
Legitimate waste of money I got one cup one tazo tea and one sample of coffee. Nothing compared to the picture
on February 11, 2015
Sent this as a birthday present for my friend and she says she loved it!
on January 5, 2015
Ordered this for a co-worker and she loved it. Nicely packaged.