Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on October 16, 2012
Anyone who has ever seen R&B superstar Kem in concert knows that you're in for a musical treat. Not just because of the music, which is absolutely phenomenal because Kem has such a unique voice and is such an amazing talent, but because he shares his life, wisdom, and faith onstage as well. Much to fans and critics delight, the highly regarded crooner is releasing a Christmas album, "What Christmas Means" on the Universal Records Label on October 16th.

As you listen to the very first song, "Glorify The King," you know you're in for a treat and that this isn't just any Christmas album. Though some Christmas favorites are included, such as "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" and "The Christmas Song", "What Christmas Means" is full of heartwarming originals that serve to remind us what Christmas is really about. Choirs, stellar vocal and musical performances, superior arrangements and production are the hallmark of this album. And if there's a Santa Claus, the album will almost certainly receive a Grammy nod.

"What Christmas Means" is destined to become a Christmas classic, not just for Kem fans, but for anyone and everyone who loves great music, and it's almost a certainty that this album will be played all year round. Beautiful, touching, colorful harmonies take the solid lyrics and music to heights that soar and never let you down. This album shows Kem's "softer" side, and the piano shines one song after another as his only accompaniment at times.

Pick up your copy of this 10 track holiday gem and "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas!!!" Much to this reviewer's delight, Kem has done it again.
on November 21, 2012
At first, I was hesitant about purchasing yet another Christmas CD. I have been waiting for Kem to come out with something. When I previewed it on Amazon, I felt that I had to have it. Although it is a Christmas CD, it is one that you will want to listen to at anytine. Kem's voices is intoxicating. Best album I've purchased in a long time, and I buy music! You won't go wrong with this one. I am still waiting on another Kem CD.
on December 13, 2012
This album is a beautiful ride of classic Christmas songs with a twist of Kem's soulful creativity. I really enjoyed this from beginning to end. He delivered a soft yet powerful rendition of my favorites. This cd is now a major part of my Christmas collection, so glad I found it!
on November 29, 2013
What a fabulous holiday collection. I love this mans voice and he has taken classic Christmas songs and breathed a new life into them. Nothing trite here. I will gift it to my senior relatives instead of cards in the mail. A gift that will lift the spirit of young and old and satisfies the religious aspects of the season too.
on October 19, 2012
I just downloaded this Cd New from Kem. A must have Christmas Album From a sensational Singer Very Soulful & Jazzy.Make this part Of your soulful Christmas Collection.
on December 2, 2012
Creative, relaxing,...KEM did it again. I would recommend this over any other Christmas album. There was a simple mix of traditional with his own creation.
on January 2, 2013
My mom is a huge Kem fan, so when I heard he had a Christmas CD, I thought it'd make a great Christmas gift. I went to two Best Buys where I was told it was sold out everywhere. I figured it must be great and decided to download it instead. I was mistaken. It's just OK. My mom said she didn't even really care for it. I'm so glad it was only $5.99 to download. I still have yet to find a Christmas album that comes close to the Jackson 5's.
on March 14, 2014
They GOT ME. I thought this dude had another Xmas album out but it was the same one as last year, with the exception of ONE song(yes, I paid for them both) Most of that is MY fault for not paying closer attention, but don't package that music(new cover and everything) as if it's a NEW album! It's NOT!
on December 13, 2015
I bought this for my mother, as a before Christmas gift, something for her to listen to in the car. Well she texted me one morning on her way to work while she was listening to it, telling me she loves this cd!!!! Very happy that she's happy with this.
on November 27, 2013
Soul singer KEM brings his smooth voice to some traditional chestnuts for great effect, but this set also contains plenty of solid original material. With a focus on the romantic and spiritual sides of Christmas, ‘Be Mine for Christmas’ samples some of the horn riffs from the 70’s classic ‘Me and Mrs. Jones’ , while “We Three Kings’ features a powerful vocal arrangement that is rather heavily syncopated yet still light and jazzy-- and a nice lead in the a cappella ‘Doo Wop Christmas’. A good mix for a soft evening.