Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Format: MP3 MusicChange
Price:$8.99

on November 10, 2012
I have almost all of Ben Harper's albums, and what this one does is it takes most of his love songs and rolls it into one perfect little sampling. If you want of taste of some of the best Ben Harper songs, this is the Album to get :)
on October 24, 2012
More great music from a great artist singer with a sultry easy to listen voice in Ben Harper. Highly recommended.
on January 21, 2014
Ben's voice is a caress, a touch of hope....melodic magic.... Each track;
nourishment and comfort, beauty and indelible. Incredible! Buy it.
on January 22, 2013
This was recommended to me from amazon and I was a little skeptical as I've never heard music by Ben Harper. After previewing a few songs, I bought this MP3 album straight away and have loved it. Such serendipity to be offered recommendations that lead to music enrichment.

Just about every song on this album is worth a listen and quite enjoyable. Mellow, relaxing and mood setting.
on December 25, 2013
Relaxing enjoyable acoustic CD. Well written & performed songs. Perfect paired with John Mayer's new CD. Will be playing regularly! :)
on October 20, 2013
I just love this man. He is so talented. This album takes most of his BEST love songs and puts them on 1 disc. I have loved every single song on this album in the past and loved them all over again on this new album. This is a must purchase for ALL BH fans old and new. The fans who have been there from the beginning d will appreciate an album and remember why they fell in love with HB and continue to support him....even if his newer music has changed throughout the years. And the newer fans will have the chance to see a different, even more talented side of BH. This album will make you want to check out his old stuff and just get lost in his lyrics.
on December 7, 2012
I'm a huge Ben Harper fan, so having his favorite slow songs in one compilation is a treat. It's nice knowing if we agree on certain songs or not -- and we mostly do. This is perfect for either a long time fan like myself, who has way too many albums to sift through to find that "perfect" song, or even someone who really doesn't know him well, but is a fan of low-key songs.
on December 6, 2012
This features some of Ben's thoughtful and laid back selections from various releases through his career, excellent choices every one, a very nice collection. He is an amazing talent, and this cd reflects much of his genius as a songwriter, singer and musician.
on November 15, 2012
Ben never lets me down. Listening to this album reminded me of why I fell in love with this artist so long ago. Brilliant song writing, an honest guitar, and a gut wrenching vocal tone. Perfection.
on November 22, 2012
I love the soul, depth and feeling Ben puts into all of his work. His range of music is impressive whether he's playing kick ass rock or a heart-touching ballad. He never disappoints.