Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on November 22, 2012
I love Counting On You by Kylie Auldist its a fresh reminder of how R&B/Soul use to be and how good it made you feel. The is very similar to the early Jackson 5 sound and Kylie has such a beautiful soulful voice, which makes this a must have to the collection.
on November 5, 2012
The title kind of says it all - if you liked mid 70s (or early 60s) upbeat R&B - I'm guessing you will enjoy this track. Nice vocals, good production value. Fun!
on July 6, 2013
You need every kind of song to round out your collection because you never know what kind of mood you're gonna be in. She gets the right buttons!
on January 13, 2013
nice beat. Big sound that reels the listener in. It brings to mind a nice tune that lingers and you hum to yourself.
on November 24, 2012
I got a good old school vibe from this song. Put me in the mood of Motown. A good song, I liked it.
on May 19, 2015