Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on November 22, 2012
I love Counting On You by Kylie Auldist its a fresh reminder of how R&B/Soul use to be and how good it made you feel. The is very similar to the early Jackson 5 sound and Kylie has such a beautiful soulful voice, which makes this a must have to the collection.
on November 5, 2012
The title kind of says it all - if you liked mid 70s (or early 60s) upbeat R&B - I'm guessing you will enjoy this track. Nice vocals, good production value. Fun!
on July 6, 2013
You need every kind of song to round out your collection because you never know what kind of mood you're gonna be in. She gets the right buttons!
on January 13, 2013
nice beat. Big sound that reels the listener in. It brings to mind a nice tune that lingers and you hum to yourself.
on November 24, 2012
I got a good old school vibe from this song. Put me in the mood of Motown. A good song, I liked it.
on May 19, 2015