Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on November 22, 2012
I love Counting On You by Kylie Auldist its a fresh reminder of how R&B/Soul use to be and how good it made you feel. The is very similar to the early Jackson 5 sound and Kylie has such a beautiful soulful voice, which makes this a must have to the collection.
on November 5, 2012
The title kind of says it all - if you liked mid 70s (or early 60s) upbeat R&B - I'm guessing you will enjoy this track. Nice vocals, good production value. Fun!
on July 6, 2013
You need every kind of song to round out your collection because you never know what kind of mood you're gonna be in. She gets the right buttons!
on January 13, 2013
nice beat. Big sound that reels the listener in. It brings to mind a nice tune that lingers and you hum to yourself.
on November 24, 2012
I got a good old school vibe from this song. Put me in the mood of Motown. A good song, I liked it.
on May 19, 2015