Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on August 5, 2013
Heard this song on the radio. Not a KC fan really, didn't even know this was her song until I looked it up. I might need to look I to more of her songs. This is a powerfully written song. Not sure on the true and inspiration, but for any parent with some challenging kids, life can get hard. This song hit home in a surprising way. Love LOVE it!!
on January 3, 2013
This is a really good Clarkson song thats nice to drive to. It's seems to be similar to some of her other material but not a disappointment.
on December 21, 2012
Kelly Clarkson has done it again! This reflective song is probably my new favorite from her - it not only shows how she's grown as an artist, but as a person as well. It's hard to believe it has been over ten years since she won American Idol, something she hasn't forgotten via a line like "Turning my cheek for the sake of the show." Despite her reflection, she has become so much more than she was as a 19-year-old. She's no longer a wannabe. She's a star, and she deserves to catch her breath and take a break. Hopefully a short break, because I want more from her.
on June 29, 2014
Ashamed to admit that I like this song. Kelly has an amazing voice, and I hear this song on the radio at work all the time. All. The. Time. I am a metal head first and foremost. I play guitar, I've performed live in bars and talent shows. But in my old age, I've learned to stop being a music snob and appreciate talent where I see and hear it. Kelly Clarkson is talented. I don't typically like this genre of music, I don't typically like her other songs, but this one is catchy. If anyone ever asks me to my face, I'll deny it, haha.
on October 5, 2013
Now see I don't believe in judging celebrities in spite of what others say, I enjoy Kelly Clarkson songs, this one I instantly liked, there are so many songs I like by her including "Mr. Know It All" Because Of You" "Since You Been Gone" and many others, but this song explains it as well to your haters, or any one, just feel the words as you listen, live the words, and let go of all your troubles, catch your breath by giving it all to Jesus, he will renew and restore you. Go and get this song now, what are you waiting for?
on December 9, 2012
Many are working, but many are not. Forced into the hole they are in. Layoff, fired, unable to financially get ahead or even to a point where they can make progress. Many need a second wind, reassess, think of new creative ideas, think of what could be useful. Talents? Gifts? Abilities? Use them. In the meanwhile, help your neighbor if you are able.
on April 26, 2013
As always, Kelly Clarkson hit it out of the park! This is upbeat and meaningful - great sound and lyrics. She has a great voice and seems to kick butt on every song she sings!! I don't think you can go wrong with any of her music, but "Catch My Breath" is a wonderfully arranged song and vocals are superb.
on January 8, 2013
Kelly Clarkson is so talented. I heard her sing this song on a talk show and immediately came here to download it. I love listening to it anytime. It's catchy. It's inspiring. This song is in one of my "running" playlists and when it comes on I just naturally feel stronger and run with more enthusiam.
on June 5, 2013
I am like Kelly Clarkson in many ways. the big thing that we have in common is that we both sing like there is no tomorrow. I am very inspired by her music and encouraging her to make more music. When I grow up I want to make music just like her's and actually sing something that has music.
on December 27, 2012
This song is another hit for an already amazing chick! I just love her! I have to say by far, this song has stolen the no.1 spot on my favorites list. Her duet with Vince Gill is a close second. This song is a throwback to her debut style, but rocked up! Dont miss this one!