Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on August 5, 2013
Heard this song on the radio. Not a KC fan really, didn't even know this was her song until I looked it up. I might need to look I to more of her songs. This is a powerfully written song. Not sure on the true and inspiration, but for any parent with some challenging kids, life can get hard. This song hit home in a surprising way. Love LOVE it!!
on June 29, 2014
Ashamed to admit that I like this song. Kelly has an amazing voice, and I hear this song on the radio at work all the time. All. The. Time. I am a metal head first and foremost. I play guitar, I've performed live in bars and talent shows. But in my old age, I've learned to stop being a music snob and appreciate talent where I see and hear it. Kelly Clarkson is talented. I don't typically like this genre of music, I don't typically like her other songs, but this one is catchy. If anyone ever asks me to my face, I'll deny it, haha.
on October 5, 2013
Now see I don't believe in judging celebrities in spite of what others say, I enjoy Kelly Clarkson songs, this one I instantly liked, there are so many songs I like by her including "Mr. Know It All" Because Of You" "Since You Been Gone" and many others, but this song explains it as well to your haters, or any one, just feel the words as you listen, live the words, and let go of all your troubles, catch your breath by giving it all to Jesus, he will renew and restore you. Go and get this song now, what are you waiting for?
on December 21, 2012
Kelly Clarkson has done it again! This reflective song is probably my new favorite from her - it not only shows how she's grown as an artist, but as a person as well. It's hard to believe it has been over ten years since she won American Idol, something she hasn't forgotten via a line like "Turning my cheek for the sake of the show." Despite her reflection, she has become so much more than she was as a 19-year-old. She's no longer a wannabe. She's a star, and she deserves to catch her breath and take a break. Hopefully a short break, because I want more from her.
on April 26, 2013
As always, Kelly Clarkson hit it out of the park! This is upbeat and meaningful - great sound and lyrics. She has a great voice and seems to kick butt on every song she sings!! I don't think you can go wrong with any of her music, but "Catch My Breath" is a wonderfully arranged song and vocals are superb.
on October 24, 2013
Super song, super artist. A powerhouse voice; I hope some songs send out the message to girls that it is OK to be strong and be your own person. Stand up for yourself and what you believe in; have our own identity.
on April 27, 2013
Kelly Clarkson is the original american idol and she is still going strong!!! I love this song. So glad she has lasted this long and I am sure she will last for a long time to come cause she is a true talent.
on February 25, 2013
First time I listen her first album and I starting like it and after that I listen to Dark Side then I listen this song "Catch my breath". I really like it. It really sound good. She is good singer.
on May 31, 2013
Kelly Clarkson is always a good choice. I liked the convenience of the download because I have an issue with my CDs skipping in my auto CD player after a time...I can burn a new CD very easily from a download.
on December 9, 2012
Many are working, but many are not. Forced into the hole they are in. Layoff, fired, unable to financially get ahead or even to a point where they can make progress. Many need a second wind, reassess, think of new creative ideas, think of what could be useful. Talents? Gifts? Abilities? Use them. In the meanwhile, help your neighbor if you are able.