Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on February 23, 2013
Best song the Rolling Stones have done in years. Doom and Gloom is classic Stones, real rock n roll with a little bit of subtle social commentary. Unbelievable for artists almost in their 70's. Will they still be performing when their Leonard Cohen's age? Lets hope so. Modern Pop music is so, so boring and bland. Go Stones.
on March 13, 2013
Stones are great, old, but still great. I love this song and both videos released are good too. I can't seem to convert the mp3 download in order to get it on a disk to play on my older stereo system. I'm limited to my Sandisk Sansa...I'll probably pick up the whole Grrr CD once the price comes down on the used ones. For 99cents this was well worth it, another hit from the worlds greatest rock n roll band.
on February 3, 2013
This song simply shows that rock n' roll is ageless. The accompanying video is also GREAT, starring Noomi Rapace of "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" fame (Swedish versions)

Classic "Human Riff" Keith Richards composition, and clever wordplay by Mick Jagger.

It ain't rocket science, but it IS rock n' roll, and I LIKE IT.
on January 24, 2013
I'm not an album reviewer, but this song is just as good as anything they've ever written. And I would recommend hitting up youtube and watching the video too. It's awesome. Good stuff. Keep rockin', Stones!
on December 27, 2012
While I do really enjoy the song, I feel that it drags on a bit at the end. The beginning hooks me right away, and it's a fun ride, a reminder that this band remains talented despite ages that reduce many men, no embolden them. However, towards the end, it just feels the tiniest bit drug out. Still, I definitely enjoyed it.
on October 18, 2012
Doom And Gloom is a good rock song. It has their great opening guitar riffs in it. Micks voice sounds pretty good for his age. To me he always had the right voice for their style of rock. Keith and Ron, The best on Guitars. And the beat of Charlie's drums. Wish it was a new album of songs, maybe next year.
on November 1, 2012
The Rolling Stones' new single "Doom and Gloom" is a worthy successor to "Rough Justice" from 2005's "A Bigger Bang," and the aging rockers were wise to represent the song with an animated music video rather than footage of their ragged, time-worn mugs. Who would have thought the old boys could deliver such a fresh and lyrically current rocker after fifty years as a band? If Jagger and Co. are still recording tracks this vital ten years from now when they're shuffling into the studio with walkers, clear 'em some space and let these senior citizens rock!
on February 23, 2013
If I'm rocking like this when I'm closing in on 70, sign me up. Charlie Watts knows a beat, and the signature intermittent guitar from Keith is vintage stuff. This song pushes you along, and my god they even bring up politically-relevant topics like fracking. I guess the Stones are 'not fade away'.
on November 18, 2012
The Stones just keep us rockin. Very good new song, typical of the Rolling Stones, maybe even a little better, because they had to write only 2 songs! I just watched Cross Fire Hurricane, it was excellent.
on November 1, 2012
This is the best Stones track in years. Definitely for fans of the straight up rock songs from Sticky Fingers and any Stones album really. I was hooked on this song the first few seconds of listening to it when it got was released on Youtube. Honestly, I must have hit replay 20 times at the office the day it was released. My only gripe with this song is it is going to be on ANOTHER Best Of album along with another new track. I want another full length album. I really like "A Bigger Bang". I know this band has more quality material in them. Buy this song!!