Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

77%
23%
Format: MP3 MusicChange
Price:$7.99

on November 19, 2012
This album is an amazing work of art, a masterpiece. Powerful lyrics and amazing musicianship. Every song is completely different and completely unique. 10/10 guys!
on December 9, 2012
I have grown up listening to emery and the most compelling thing about their music has always been their amazing voices/lyrics, and the beauty of their harmonized vocals. when i heard that these two were doing a side project i nearly had a heart attack..... It is an amazing first release! I am truly loving the softer side of emery... Matt and Toby do it right!
on December 3, 2012
wow, this was truly an experience in pure honest songwriting. Catchy songs all around, creative lyrics as well as inspired music. Get this cd :-)
on January 2, 2013
If you like Emery, which is probably why you bought this album, I am confident that you will like this album. Personally, I really enjoy this lighter side of Emery. I have been a huge fan of the band since they released "The Question," but I would argue that this is their best album yet.
on July 3, 2013
I am 44-years-old and a HUGE Emery fan! A couple years ago, I remember standing in a sea of pre-teens and teenagers at a music festival, waiting for Emery to take the stage. A young man (15 or 16) that was standing next to me, turned to me and jokingly (as if to put me in my place) said, "Do you even know who Emery is?"...I proceeded to school him on everything Emery and informed him that I introduced Emery to my teenage son, who was standing there also. He left soon after...(not my son :)

The reason for all of the background is to exemplify just how brilliant these guys are musically, lyrically, etc. I wasn't sure how I would like "Matt & Toby" but I almost felt it was my duty to find out. From the very first time I played the album start to finish, I was in awe because it delivered on so many levels. This album takes you on a ride to so many different places, stopping to hear heart-felt stories, laugh, think...or pray.

You see so many albums/songs re-recorded acoustically/unplugged...but I think this is the first album that could be re-recorded as an Emery album, screams and all, and it would be awesome!

I hope this isn't a one-time effort because I can't wait to hear more...BUT after a new Emery album.
on April 24, 2013
Matt and Toby belong to the band Emery and they are just as fantastic as a duo as they are as in a band. Their writing is amazing and listening to their music never gets old =]
on November 23, 2012
For those of you that actually listen to Emery, and have heard the bonus content on "The Question" This is just as good if not better!

For those of you new to the band, this is a work of art!

The beats are catchy, relaxing, and will get people asking you "Who is this?" Well done guys! DO IT AGAIN!
on December 5, 2012
Matt & Toby come to us from the fantastic band Emery. This album is reminiscent of Emery, but with a softer touch. As usual, they show a strong grasp of songwriting and lyric-crafting.

I would have given it five stars if there was a bit more "noise" to the music, but it's definitely enjoyable.
on May 3, 2013
This album was really great. Not quite as good as some of Emery's albums, but pretty close. It was nice to see the softer and more upbeat side of Emery for a change, instead of their standard depressing lyrics, which, while I enjoyed them, got old after a while.
on January 25, 2013
I gave it a 5 because it's got the same qualities as any Emery CD. The great writing, the great music, and the amazing singing.

I don't know why I hesitated to buy this. Please do not make my mistake!