Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Format: MP3 MusicChange
Price:$9.49

on November 26, 2012
Even if there are no licenced video game themes on here, this soundtrack gives you the strong impression that they actually are. The track "Life in the Arcade" sounds vaguely familiar to anyone who has ever played a Mario game for the original NES. The J-Pop song "Sugar Rush" taps into fond memories of games with their audio untranslated from Japan; it's insanely catchy & appeals to the anime lover as well. "Messing with the Program" is eerily soft, denoting the film's moment when the infamous Konami Code was used for evil. Disney is really branching out to audiences with this film/soundtrack, but unlike some attempts by others, they are pulling it off faithfully. Definitely recommended!
on November 10, 2012
Just saw this movie again with my 5 year old son. We absolutely loved it. The soundtrack is also outstanding, for me a bit nostalgic. Couldn't be happier w/ my purchase.
0Comment19 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2012
Love the songs!! Loved the movie!! Loved the ease of just downloaded from Amazon to my computer--quick, simple, and fast!
on June 1, 2013
My family and I enjoyed the movie so much we HAD to have the soundtrack! My hubby and are are from the "Atari Generation" and love how this soundtrack evokes our childhood memories as well as create ones for our children. The only track that I like to skip over is "Cybug Hunt" because it gives me a tad of a headache, but of course, it's one of my boys' favorite tracks.
on July 15, 2013
Fun soundtrack. The score cleverly sounds like it's ripped from a classic video game of some sort, but it's all original, which is cool.
on August 7, 2013
The quality is great. The songs are mostly boy bands and musical score, but my daughter loves them. She really liked the CD...
on June 23, 2013
Out of the 20+ movie sound tracks I own, this is one of the best I have purchased. The tracks are representative of the entire movie, with all of the great songs in the sequence of the movie. They invoke the same emotions that you get from the movie, which are contemplative, exhiliarating, inspiring, cheerful, and triumphant. Henry Jackman exhibits his mastery as he did with X-Men: First Class, making this great movie even better with perfect compliment of musical artistry!

I highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys powerful movie soundtracks, or who enjoyed the movie itself!!!
on February 19, 2013
"When Can I See You Again" by Owl City is tremendous and I can't get enough of it. This song should be the official theme music of any and all Wreck It Ralph sequels!

Only disappointment is that the soundtrack does not include the few seconds of the hilarious "March Of The Oreos" clip. Come on, Walt Disney...would it have been too much trouble to add it in?
on April 3, 2013
I loved the soundtrack for this movie. Most of the soundtrack is 8-bit sounding chiptunes, which will definitely sound familiar to you if you grew up with an NES or the old console systems. There's a sprinkling of some familiar and popular Pop Music in here as well, but the electric gaming sounds are what suck me in.
on June 7, 2013
So this was a gift for my 2 year old little girl. I got it for her so we wouldn't wear out the end of the Blu-ray as it always becomes a dance party through the credits. We usually just play the first 5-7 tracks, but it is pretty fun to listen to the "Mario-era" themed music from the movie. Its a fun buy!