Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on September 18, 2012
E.B.A.H. Review orignially written on release date of product September 18, 2012
It is simply amazing how Tech N9ne effortlessly makes so much music every year and it is always fresh and unique. Tech released a solo album and a collabo album last year and now he has released two E.P.'s this year and he does not just put out something to make money he actually makes great music. I dont understand how someone can make so much music each and every years while going on long long tours and still have it come out like this EP did. This EP is a little longer than his previous three and he starts off the disc by simply killing it on the title track E.B.A.H., Earregular is a really tight song too then he has his party song as well called Don't Tweet This which is a funny and dope track to listen to. Tech and the 816 Boyz get gangsta on Rock Yo Head and then Tech of course has a sex song called Boy Toy. KJMOD makes me laugh but there is also a message of truth in this song Tech is jealous of his D and that is why he is so lonely. A Real 1 is also a tight song. Tech has a track on here for everyone, I got my pre-order yesterday and I have already listened to this EP 10 times or so I luv it. Any Tech fan will luv this and any hip-hop should too. Support real music, buy this project like always Tech has earned his money with this one
Boiling Point - K.O.D. Collection Review Added November 4, 2012
I'll admit I was expecting more K.O.D. type songs such as Seepage, Stress Relief and The Last Sad Song, u know really dark lonely type songs and I did not really get that with this EP but with tht said I luv this EP and it is definitely worth checking out for any Tech N9ne fan. Uralya is Tech's angry song on this project and is guaranteed to get u hype, Fire in AC is Tech N9ne dissin homeboy tht shot up the movie theatre in Colorado @ the Dark Knight Rises midnight premiere there is really nothing special bout this song but u gotta appreciate Tech for expressing his feelings. Should I Killer is a twisted Tech story something along the lines of his Anghellic type stuff its a dope track but it is really dark and str8 up horrorcore he's definitely on some Lynch ish here. Speaking of the great Lynch he shows up on Hunger and tht song goes so hard its not even funny, nuff said str8 up banger and a standout track. Paint On Your Pillowcase is Tech's sex song for the EP and its alright its decent nothing really special here. Heavy is another decent track nothing standout about it. Alone is a really good track and Tech tells a good story about how life really is for him despite being famous he can b lonely @ times. Its a very personal song and I appreciate when Tech makes this kind of music. This EP is definitely worth checking out and it is still just so amazing to me how consistent Tech continues 2 b he cranks out better than average music @ an assembly line pace like No Limit used 2 do back in the 90's. Tech had 3 very consistent dope projects come out this year. Support real music nuff said.
on September 18, 2012
For some reason, Amazon has Boiling Point and E.B.A.H. sharing reviews. (Most likely because they'll be released together as a CD in November.) Anyway, Boiling Point is Tech N9ne's new EP. The K.O.D. returns with more vicious lyrics and dark beats. This EP proves how versatile Tech N9ne truly is, considering E.B.A.H. delivered a different vibe and was released only a month before Boiling Point. My favorite tracks are URALYA (really amps you up), Hunger (definitely looking forward to Mannibalector), Should I Killer, and Alone. Fans of K.O.D will not be disappointed, neither will fans of Tech N9ne as a whole. Buy this EP, and E.B.A.H., and support Strange Music.

Original E.B.A.H. Review (9-17-12)

I purchased this directly from the Strange Music Inc. website, and can say Tech N9ne delivers once again. From the stunning flows in the epic title track "E.B.A.H" to the truthful lyrics in "A Real 1", this EP is amazing. Lyrically, Tech N9ne is still amazing, whether he's doing a personal song or a song just to show off his skills. Also, the flows keep getting better and better (listen to the title track, reminds me of "Harvey Dent") The production/beats were also great through the whole EP, I especially enjoyed the beat in the two previously mentioned songs and "Don't Tweet This" also stood out to me. Definitely check out this EP, great lyrics, vicious flow, amazing head-nodding production, and variety. I'm looking forward to the rumored Tech N9ne "Boiling Point" Ep (supposedly releasing next month) and his next solo album more now than ever before. Highly recommended.
on February 14, 2014
EBAH is a fun yet slightly dark album, like a lighter version of KOD. My favorite tracks are EBAH, Don't Tweet This, Rock Yo Head and Boy Toy. Kjomd is pretty funny like his older track Worst Enemy ( from Absolute Power).

Most of the topics are along the lines of his other albums. I've always kind of hoped he'd tackle politics or bigger issues just 'cause it'd be interesting to hear his take. If you like Tech, this will be another gem for your collection.
on September 18, 2012
First, if you're a true Tech N9ne fan you will enjoy this EP. I personally find it better than Klusterfuk, which is still good, but I feel this one is better. E.B.A.H (Evil Brain Angel Heart) is a great way to tide over the TechN9cians until Tech's next FULL album release. It has a bit of everything, a slow "love" track, an 816 Boyz track (gotta love it when all 4 of them get on one track), a party anthem, a Good vs Evil track, and others that are very much expected from Tech. I'll leave it to you to buy the album and listen to the tracks so you can figure out which is which. In total there are 7 tracks on this EP, and 3 "skits". My personal favorites are EBAH and Rock Yo Head. Another great addition to my Tech N9ne discography. IT GOES UP!
on October 6, 2012
This is another solid EP from Tech N9ne, only thing about it that I deducted a star for was the three pointless interludes that are all about 5 to 10 seconds a piece, I feel he could have added these to the beginning or end of the songs that they coincided with instead of making them individual tracks just to make it seem like the EP was longer than it actually is. Outside of that, all the actual songs are great, lyrical, and production is on point, every track hits hard in a system.
on October 3, 2012
"Oh my god" was the first thing I could say when I watched his EBAH video. He has outdone himself again, his flow is the best in the music industry period!!! This song is one I can listen to over and over and over again and never get tired of it. I even turned my wife onto this song who is also a Tech fan. His flow, rhythm technique and lyrics are the best I have heard in almost any music genre on this planet. He isn't my favorite music act, but he is definitely tied for my favorite rap act alongside Prozak!! Any and all rap/hip hop fans would be foolish not to get their hands on this album!!!

Boiling Point - I first saw the video for URALYA the other night with my wife, and it was awesome. I listened to the samples just a minute ago and I can honestly say I am a bit disappointed in Tech. This is not his normal self. I am glad he is trying to switch things up, but this is not the way to do it. I'm sorry Tech, this album is not as good as it appears. I'm not sure I will own this one. Come on man, get back to your usual raw and brutal music!!
on July 6, 2013
Boiling Point is my new favorite tech n9ne cd out of every cd he has ever put out for me to listen to! I am so addicted! I like EBAH but it is nothing compared to Boiling Point. Havent quit listening to it since i got it in the mail! LOVE :) cant wait for something else on 7/30
on January 7, 2013
the usual genusis of tech and krizz and few other strange music artists. Buy this if you a fan. I ordered from ireland and it arrived within 2 weeks at half the price HMV is selling and they are just ordering it from America, so take out th middle man and get 2 cds for £13.16!!!! bargin!!! KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!
on October 8, 2012
Tech N9ne does it again. Puts his heart, soul, and mind into something and blows brains out the ears of his listeners. E.B.A.H. brings it, leaves it, and lets you bask in its groove. Favorite track is Don't Tweet this. Everything Tech does is worth listening to, and this continues the tradition.
on October 4, 2012
Just crazy tech. Every song moves you on ebah. Tech well always be better than every artist out there. Noone has anything on tech. His flow and lyrics are insane. Best ever