Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 8, 2012
Uncle Charlie keep it going. He has so much soul when he is singing. This song is deep down soulful. Keep it coming Uncle Charlie. "They don't make them like you any more"!!!
on November 20, 2012
Great song, Charlie Wilson still has it and has turned out a great song once again. He still has it like when he was in the Gap Band.
on November 20, 2012
This is to you guys: When speaking to a lady these are the words to introduce yourself. It don't matter if you have a dollar in your pocket or a thousand.
Trust me your foot will be in the door for conversation.
on January 17, 2013
Charlie Wilson is one of my favorite artist!!!! I love him and his music doesnot ever go out of style. This would be a beautiful wedding song for someone. Kudos to Charlie Wilson for another great hit!!!
on May 21, 2013
I remember Charlie Wilson from way back, he has always been an awesome performer. This song is good but it is not what I expected, it seems to be lacking some of his usual loving and heartfelt emotions.
It has been awhile since Charlie Wilson came out with a new song. He has a few good songs that he has came out with from the past few years like You Are, and Can't Live Without You. But there have some songs that could've been improved, like his rendition of Roger's I Want To Be Your Man with Fantasia, which was like a mixed bag. His latest song, My Love Is All I Have is definitely a better tune. He definitely still shows that even after his bumps in the road, and with The Gap Band, he can still sing after time. If you have loved You Are as a download, than I think you'll definitely want to give this one a shot. His love is still all he has, and he can sing it.

Song: B-
on March 7, 2013
I've thought Charlie Wilson was a vocal phenomenon every since I first heard him with is brothers and the Gap Band in Oklahoma. He has a gift. This is just another song sung like no one else can.
on March 11, 2013
I LISTEN TO GAP BAND AND CHARLIE WAS ONE OF THE MEMBERS HE CONTNUES TO MAKE HITS AND HE STILL LOOK HANDSOME AS EVER, GO HEAD CHARLIE YOU ARE THE ONE. KEEP THEM HITS COMING MY BROTHER.
on February 24, 2013
Uncle Charlie is the man! To come from the Gap to being a top hit solo artist is rare in the business but Mr. Wilson sets the standards!! Love his voice, his fight, and his lyrics!!!
on February 9, 2013
I give everything he does a 5 star rating. He has been a great singer since The Gap Band. He has overcome all of his personal down falls and came back stronger than ever.