Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$7.99

on January 24, 2013
I can't say I have been a big Ne-Yo fan in the past but I do like good music. This album impressed me. Ne-Yo seems to be growing as a songwriter and artist. Great Job!!!
on January 26, 2013
umh, well, there are a few good songs on the album. i only bought it because it was on sale for $4. it could have been a lot better
on February 28, 2013
Maybe it's just not my type of music.... Did not seem like good song writing, not because of his singing ability
on March 10, 2013
I hate that I can't access the digital booklet on my tablet, other than that it is a good album
on January 23, 2016
This is a old album, I recently give it a listen a great album😎
on June 15, 2015
MP3
on January 28, 2014
Very well written. The words of this album exceed the prior albums. The R&B cuts are great. The pop songs aren't too bad either.
on January 10, 2014
Great mix of music, sounds, lyrics, subjects. Ne-Yo can't do much to disappoint me though, so I'm definitely a biased review.
on January 23, 2013
These tracks are slamming!! 2 Thumbs up!! I Love it in its entirety. I listen to this music on a daily basis.
on January 22, 2013
I don't think anyone would argue that Ne-Yo has been up and down in his career, but R.E.D. gets back on the right track.

First thing you'll notice is the large number of tracks (on the Deluxe Version at least) and admittedly you won't listen/like each one. But there are definitely quite a few worth keeping in the playlist.

Let Me Love You gets all the credit, but She Is actually holds the title for my favorite song (might be the Tim McGraw fan in me). Lazy Love, Cracks In Mr. Perfect...numerous songs have good lyrics that bring Ne-Yo back to what fans want to hear.