Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Format: MP3 MusicChange
Price:$7.99

on November 17, 2012
Great CD. Always enjoyed Ne-Yo, especially his first three CDs. This one brings him back in the mix and you can tell he made an Album that expresses himself.

Buy it!!
on November 10, 2012
Another great CD from ne-yo. This is a must have to complete your ne-yo collection. The first track is the truth....
on December 7, 2012
I have to admit it, Ne-To is a guilty pleasure of mine. I absolutely love his stuff and have yet to be disappointed by any of his releases. There's nothing to sit down and take in -- you throw his music on and either dance while cleaning/putting away laundry with the fast tunes, or have a glass of wine with the slow jams. I saw an interview with him years ago and he was talking about growing up with mostly female family members, and it shows......he know how to write for his female fans, and I can't hate him for that at all.

So, my ultimate suggestion is to download the album and enjoy.
on December 26, 2012
Wow! This album wow-ed me. Ne-yo's last album really worried me because he always made albums which I considered classics. So with this one I wasn't sure, but he definitely came back 100%. I am definitely a fan of his so I am happy to see him writing lyrics that are down to earth and have true emotion. Even the more pop-like songs are great. Sometimes r&B singers try this and I am highly dissapointed, but he did it almost effortlessly. Even the song "she Is" which has a definite country flare flows like milk and honey to the ears. This album is a must-have to any true music lover.
on January 22, 2013
I don't think anyone would argue that Ne-Yo has been up and down in his career, but R.E.D. gets back on the right track.

First thing you'll notice is the large number of tracks (on the Deluxe Version at least) and admittedly you won't listen/like each one. But there are definitely quite a few worth keeping in the playlist.

Let Me Love You gets all the credit, but She Is actually holds the title for my favorite song (might be the Tim McGraw fan in me). Lazy Love, Cracks In Mr. Perfect...numerous songs have good lyrics that bring Ne-Yo back to what fans want to hear.
on November 28, 2012
After reading a couple of reviews I was afraid I wouldn't like it because of the techno/pop music. I was wrong. I was glad I bought it for myself, it's good r&b for half and good pop for half. I love it! It's one of those albums you can just let play. Ne-Yo did it again!!!
on December 11, 2012
Great CD....I love Ne-Yo....he's gives you a variety...
I love that I do not have to skip a track..I always listen to it on the way to work and it never disappoints
To put me in a good mood.
on December 20, 2012
I am a NE-Yo fan and I like the diversity of this CD. I like the flow of the songs, and it is something I'd listen to just to relax or unwind while drinking a glass of wine.
on January 24, 2013
I can't say I have been a big Ne-Yo fan in the past but I do like good music. This album impressed me. Ne-Yo seems to be growing as a songwriter and artist. Great Job!!!
on December 23, 2012
what can I say about ne-yo, have been a fan from his first album. his voice is soooo smooth & he actually sings & doesn't try to be digital. Just a great performer