Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 6, 2012
Welcome back Kevin to The Backstreet Boys! The first song they have released since Kevin rejoined the band! It's Christmas Time Again is a sweet and catchy song that will get stuck in your head. It is typical BSB and I am so happy for this song. I have been a fan since 1999 and probably will be forever!
on November 6, 2012
I was so skeptical of the Backstreet Boys coming out with a new single for Christmas, but I'm am already hooked! This is such a happy, uplifting, and just plain fun song! So glad Kevin is back. This reminds me of their golden days. KTBSPA
on November 27, 2012
I have loved the Backstreet Boys for years now and have stuck with them through their ups and downs, and I am so happy to see them back on top again! 2013 is going to be an amazing year for BSB and their fans and the release of this fun holiday single is the perfect way to transition into the new year! Beautiful vocals and catchy hooks make this a song you won't get tired of hearing this Christmas. Backstreet, I am so proud of you-keep up the great work!
on December 19, 2012
I don't usually enjoy contemporary Christmas music mostly bc I feel that a lot of BAD songs seem to get a free pass. Obvi I'm a BSB fan going back 16 yrs but I can really say that this song is so cute, catchy, and good! So far this is the only Christmas music/song that I've purchased in the past three years and I say it was money well spent!
on January 31, 2013
Having Backstreet Boys singing a Christmas song couldn't be any better since its me favorite holiday and favorite group too. I think this song is better than there 1st Christmas song "Christmas Time". Even my 4 year old was singing it all on his own so its got to be a catchy tune. I just love this song!! :)
on November 24, 2012
I love the song and I love their voices in it! I definitely cannot wait for their album next year! Its gonna be a big year for them: Star on the walk of fame, album, tour, and cruise (can't wait to be on it)! KTBSPA!! <3 Kevin sounds better than EVER in this track! truly UH mazing! :DD
on February 20, 2013
I'm a huge fan so it comes as no surprise that I gave this song 5 stars. Anything from them is usually great, but Christmas music that is new and not just a remake of the same old same old is a wonderful surprise. The song is upbeat and puts you in the Christmas spirit.
on January 28, 2013
When I first heard this song I didn't think it was going to be one of my favorite BSB songs. The more I listened to it the more I liked it. I would tell any BSB fan to get this song. Even if you don't really like it at first, it might grow on you.
on February 22, 2013
I was hoping for something either new and fresh or at least something that brought their original sound into current times. I got neither. Don't regret buying it - but probably won't be on my listen list every christmas.
on November 22, 2012
When I first heard the preview I liked it, and when I finally heard the entire song I LOVED it! It's so catchy, everyone sounds wonderful, and it's really nice to hear Kevin on the track! Backstreet's back, everyone!