Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 6, 2012
If you are looking for Top 40 hits and not spending a lot in buying mp3 separately, this is the compilation you are looking for. So far, all NOW That's What I Call Music compilations have been great purchases.
on January 28, 2013
Out of all the things I can say about this album, the most important is that it has Gangnam Style. I do enjoy other songs on here, but I always skip to this song first, but that's largely due to P!nk and Flo Rida not really doing it for me. Owl City's Good Time is actually a good time. It also has Justin Bieber's As Long As You Love Me, which has boasted deeper lyrics for his maturing talent, such as "As long as you la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la love me." I don't listen to the radio, so I was also introduced to Nicki Minaj in her song, Pound the Alarm. It was better than expected. Now you have to appreciate their sense of humor putting Chris Brown's Don't Wake Me Up, right before Wide Awake by Katy Perry. Musical comedy genius right there. Then skip Kelly Clarkson's Dark Side song, tolerate Usher's Numb song, and enjoy Swedish House Mafia's Don't You Worry Child and try not to hear the chorus as "my father's head." You can then get prepared to be blown away by Train's 50 Ways to Say Goodbye. Not what I'm used to from Train, I actually googled it to see if it was the same Train as Sould Sister and Drops of Jupiter and indeed it was. Tracks 17-20 aren't chart-toppers, but rather educated guesses of what may be popular. These songs are actually good. Listen to them.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2012
Well worth the $6 for a great mix of popular songs! The 4 bonus songs are decent (not the best) but the 16 included songs are all great singles
on January 6, 2013
I like the first 15 main track titles, but why add the bonus 5 garbage tracks at the end. I would like it better without the bonus tracks.
on November 28, 2012
very good music and I enjoy it. I could like let people know buy this music.
Many Artist. enjoy music at any day in your life.
on November 26, 2012
Awesome music! Other than the bonus tracks I really enjoy it. Will definately buy more as they come available in the future
on November 24, 2012
Love all the songs on this CD---all great current hits! The bonus tracks are also good. Definitely would recommend this!
on November 27, 2012
Great mix of songs for a great price...you would pay way more money to purchase individually! I can't wait for NOW 45!
on November 28, 2012
Great songs for one super low price. This is a way to get multiple songs from multiple hit albums and save some cash.
on December 2, 2012
44 is The best NOW ever! No songs to skip over on this one. Absolutely love it! Would highly recommend.