Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 8, 2012
"Awesome" says my 6 year old. Admittedly game feels a bit linear while playing, but a lot more interesting than other children's titles. Didn't take her long to get through most of the levels, the last one being much more challenging than the others. There is some replay value though. I thought it was a fun casual children's game.
on March 8, 2014
Both my 4 year old, 6 year old, and me enjoy this game. The only downside to this game was the limit on levels. Once you beat them you may go back and replay any level, as many times as you want, but for me that was not a lot of fun.
on November 25, 2012
This game is very simple and easy to use. Keeps the kids amused. It has only 8 levels but it really is cute. Great game for kids but I wish it had more levels.
on February 3, 2015
Can not get this app to open and can't seem to find a place to request a refund for it either.
on November 22, 2012
looks boring that's why no one likes it or bought it. do not buy ok it does not work its not fun at all