Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on December 8, 2012
"Awesome" says my 6 year old. Admittedly game feels a bit linear while playing, but a lot more interesting than other children's titles. Didn't take her long to get through most of the levels, the last one being much more challenging than the others. There is some replay value though. I thought it was a fun casual children's game.
0Comment18 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2012
This game is very simple and easy to use. Keeps the kids amused. It has only 8 levels but it really is cute. Great game for kids but I wish it had more levels.
0Comment17 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2014
Both my 4 year old, 6 year old, and me enjoy this game. The only downside to this game was the limit on levels. Once you beat them you may go back and replay any level, as many times as you want, but for me that was not a lot of fun.
on February 3, 2015
Can not get this app to open and can't seem to find a place to request a refund for it either.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2012
looks boring that's why no one likes it or bought it. do not buy ok it does not work its not fun at all
0Comment7 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse