Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on November 28, 2012
Fun to play. Some levels much more difficult than others. Just a good way to relax and have some fun.
on November 30, 2012
Great if you're a fan of Angry Birds or Starwars! Would definitely buy a paid version if available. Good Job.
on November 30, 2012
I think Angry Birds Star Wars ROCKS!!!!!! it it even more fun when you get several people huddled around a computer taking turns at beating the levels,all of them making comments and suggestion on how to beat the various levels.I would recommend this to all Star Wars and angry Birds fans.I like the objects that you can blast in the Stage Select screen it doesn't accomplish nothing,but it is still fun,the physics still piss me off,there are times that a shot should have worked but didn't,but i think that is just in the game.Overall a very good game.
on December 5, 2012
I had avoided all the other iterations of Angry Birds but this combo with Star Wars intrigued me to much.
I haven't gotten too far in the "story" but am loving it. I love the little videos and the fact that you can "shoot"
Tie Fighters in the opening and shoot other stuff in the scenario selection screens (pig troopers, space junk,
etc.) Good game with some thinking involved (like all physics based games).
on December 5, 2012
Wow, this game is awesome! Even people who don't care for the franchise can appreciate the details. When you can kill piggies and deflect laser bullets with your very own laser, that's when this game truly stands out and becomes on of my faves! Great job Rovio!
on December 3, 2012
I gave the game 5 stars, because it's probably not Rovio's fault that the Hoth update is taking so long to show up here. i finally gave up, installed it from Google Play and transferred my progress over. Here's how (requires root):

Install Angry Birds Star Wars from the Google Play store, complete at least one level, exit the game, and then copy the following files from /data/data/com.rovio.angrybirdsstarwars.ads.amz.iap/files to /data/data/com.rovio.angrybirdsstarwars.ads.iap/files

highscores.lua
settings.lua

Once I did this, my Google Play version had all of my progress and I could uninstall the Amazon version. I hope this helps others who are tired of waiting.
on November 27, 2012
Love the Birds being dressed up as Star Wars characters. My favorite may be the piggy Darth Vadar that mocks you if you lose a level. And as I got the app when it was offered for $0.00, I can't complain about anything!
on December 6, 2012
My grandson plays more than I do but he can't seem to put it down. He just loves the cool stuff you can do
on November 29, 2012
love the Birds and all their variations. Not a gamer so simple nad fun is the key for me. good diversion
on July 3, 2013
First off, BUY THIS GAME. If you are an angry birds fan, either download the free version or pay for the add free, but buy it.

I'm a huge fan of the Angry Birds series; and while I'm not exactly a Star Wars aficionado, I really do enjoy the series, so I was pretty excited to see this. So straight to the pros/cons of the game.

Pros:
Great new bird mechanics. I was disappointed by the new bird types in Rio, but not in this version, each bird has something very new to offer.
Plenty long to justify getting the paid version (though the free will suit just fine)
Lots of solid unlock-able content if you want to spend the time. But, as per usual, the unlock-able content can be purchased if you aren't in the mood to three star the entire game just to get to Dagobah.

Cons:
This isn't really a con, but in my opinion you should just buy the add free version. for a buck, it's worth it.
To me, it seemed very very obvious that I would be PURCHASING Dagobah if I hadn't 3 starred all the levels, but I could see how a kid could get confused and accidentally buy it, so pay attention to the little guys if they are using your phone.
Bonus levels with R2D2 and C3-PO were sort of . . meh. They were fun, but I didn't really like the 3PO mechanic, it was a bit clumsy, but that is a very very small criticism and something that anyone could easily disagree with me on.