Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 7, 2012
I love playing this game. I got to show my sister and. she loved it too. So the plot takes you into a book of an unknown world created by drawings. You set off to a journey to save your stickfriend after they have been gulped up by the book itself. The tutorial is great. Orginization for the levels are unique. I JUST WISH THERE WERE MORE LEVELS ON THE FREE VERSION!
0Comment| 279 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2016
Best game ever. You can make your own Stick man. I made a cat
I love this game I found out about it because of dantdm I did not
Watch his video I just saw it and I thought it would be Fun😃🐈
0Comment| 464 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2012
its so fun! a tip is that at the end of the level it says tell a friend and unlock 2 more levels so just say yes then x out of it and you will get the levels! so cool and fun its get worth the money
0Comment| 1,059 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2012
This is the best, original, creative and adventure game for any other app I know. and it lets u create ur own stick man as u find ur friend and go on this beautiful massive journey. Get it and u will never regret it. 4get all the negative comments and try it urself as ur own individual as u take ur safe 2 this unexpected journey.
0Comment| 238 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2012
I love this game however I would like it even better (a Lot better) if it had a free play mode where you can have all the pencils in one world type place instead of just finishing the game with one pencil for every level.
on December 21, 2012
The game has realy good graphics.If you like games that you get to draw than you will like this one.
on December 14, 2012
to mutch fun i love cant stop playing!!!!!u have to download the free then full so much fun and u can draw your own character and draw how u want it.
on March 11, 2016
The best stickman game i have ever played
0Comment| 405 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2012
This app is my favorite app ever.I LOVE TO DRAW AND PLAY WITH MY DRAWINGS.With this app…I don't have to cut put my drawings to play with them.I JUST DRAW AND IT APPEARS!I can't wait until Christmas…THEN I GET THE FULL VERSION!!!!!!!
on March 22, 2016
This was defiantly a great,fun game
0Comment| 415 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse